Tuesday, February 12, 2013


The foolish world doesnt know you
cant see through regrets covering you
But I know, I can see
Your Beatiful wing
Dont be afraid, you can do it
Now open your wriggling wing
And fly away, fly toward the world
you, the ONE that shine like a sun
No matter how much the world's against you
You the shining one
I love you
Fly far so all the world can see you

Even it is painful like a broken flower
Even if you look shabby like a dry tree
I trust you, You trust me
We trust each other
Put your hand on your heart
Now open your folded wing
And fly away,Fly toward the world
You the beatiful one, too beatiful for me
Even if the world turn back on you
You the dazzling one
I love you
Fly far, so all the world can see you


You, the one that shine like a sun
No matter how much the world's against you
You, the shining one
I love you
Fly far, so all the world can see you


LOVEHOLICS-butterfly





1 comment: