Saturday, March 12, 2011

berakhir sudah......

alhamdulillah......
at last,i had accomplished my mission, at MAKAF Junior last saturday..eventhough i dont won any medal but at least i had reached the required expectation which is 'to improve'..alhamdulillah...

Thanx so much to my coach,(a iman) and also all my friends who support me,give inspiring words(ain amirra!!! cik qatrun!!!!!!!!ainin..ijah who always kna tinggal kt bilik if me ada training!! emi and nor also yg bg pinjam basikalnya..hehehe)
aha,not to be forgotten,dongsaeng yg sgt supportive and had teach and shared with me a lot of things. arigato gozaimasta!!!!!!!!!!!! (^_~)

em, i dont know what my coach's comment of my performance but my assistant coach (a nad) said GOOD
but lack of POWER!!!!

so my coming mission is to 'BUILD' the muscles lor....hahahahahahahahaha
seriously, i know im lack of power. he said all the technique and fixation are there,just the power is absence..
huhu. need to have some muscles meh...eat ++++ after this!!!!!

by the way, next week will be ice cream week for me!!!hoho..
sapa nak,jom2!!!!!!  ;)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment